IMPORTANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applications CANNOT BE SAVED If you exit the application before clicking Apply, any information you have entered will not be saved for editing. If you wish to continue your application, you will be required to re-enter all information and complete the application in its entirety and click Apply to be considered for the program.
All 2017 Four Directions Summer Research Program Required Supporting Materials must received by our office by Monday, February 6, 2017.
Prepare & Submit Online Application
- Write your answers to the Essay Questions –
- In 250 words or less, please describe your involvement in the Native American Community. Please be sure to include any hobbies, cultural activities or volunteer work that may demonstrate your contribution to the lives of Native People.
- In 250 words or less, please describe your interest in medicine or biomedical research, including what your goals are and how you hope to benefit yourself and your people by participating in the Four Directions Summer Research Program.
- Please include a header on all pages with your last name. Upload your essays as Word Documents or PDF files. Please be sure your Word documents are saved as .doc files.
- Choose a Photo (2in x 2in) – jpg less than 1MB
- Choose 2 Letter of Recommendation Writers and collect their contact information
- Complete online application and upload each of your essays & photo
- Wait for Application Confirmation Screen
Request your Required Supporting Materials and confirm they are to be received by our office by Monday, February 6, 2017:
- 2 Letters of Recommendation – you must make these requests
Acceptable Methods of Submission for Required Supporting Materials:
(Letters of Recommendation may be emailed ONLY by the letter writer)
- Physical Address:
Four Directions Summer Research Program
Office for Multicultural Faculty Careers, CFDD
1620 Tremont Street, 3-014
Boston, MA, 02120
Decisions Announced: March 8, 2017
Program Starts: June 5, 2017
Program Ends: August 3, 2017